Monday, March 2, 2009

Response Post: Lyndsay

I really liked what Lyndsay said in her blog. I appreciate that she is trying to see everything from Nadira's point of view. She made a really good comment about what she thinks is going through Aisha's head. Lyndsay's post made me think about how Aisha has all of her success and Nadira's failures to boost her self esteem, and with that, she can push Nadira down even further. Personally I think Nadira should put her foot down and tell Aisha that she has had enough. The problem is that Nadira's self confidence is so low that she thinks that she should aspire to become more like Aisha. In my opinion Nadira is a much, much better person that Aisha in general. She might not have the same amount of brains, but she has so much more heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment